3rd August 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there any contacts available to get the internship in companies while doing B.E CSE course?

Sir/Mam,

I hve no idea abt to hw to apply 4 summer internship 4 various gud companies or universities..plz help me out ...if possible provide me sme contacts? I just wanted to apply for the companies as soon as possible as I don't want to do it late.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  2. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  3. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  4. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  6. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. How to get one month internship program when doing B.Tech CSE second year?
  9. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  10. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  12. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?
  14. Companies offering unpaid Internship in Autumn to B.Tech(CSE) student in Chennai?
  15. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
4th August 2015, 02:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any contacts available to get the internship in companies while doing B.E CSE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I hve no idea abt to hw to apply 4 summer internship 4 various gud companies or universities..plz help me out ...if possible provide me sme contacts? I just wanted to apply for the companies as soon as possible as I don't want to do it late.
List of the companies for internship for B.E in CSE candidates:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?