12th February 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship program available for computer science students?

Is there any internship program for computer science students can u tell me.and I am interested to join any Summer internship program as i am student of computer science department could i get any chance to participate can u give me details about that. Please give me information

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  2. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  3. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  5. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  6. Internship for M.Com students in Tata Motors in Hyderabad?
  7. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  9. Companies in Kolkata or Hyderabad for computer science internship of 2 months
  10. Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship program?
  12. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  14. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  15. Is there any internship program available for telecommunication students?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  17. Can i do winter internship in Oracle and Microsoft being a MCA student?
  18. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students?
6th August 2017, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship program available for computer science students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any internship program for computer science students can u tell me.and I am interested to join any Summer internship program as i am student of computer science department could i get any chance to participate can u give me details about that. Please give me information

Yes, there are many organizations offer internships for computer science students. Interested students can contact their college training and placement officer or apply to the organizations directly. They can also find the internships in the internship portals like Internshala. Internships are available in Web Development, C++, Content and Design for Websites, Content Writing, Mobile App Development, Software Testing, Genetic Algorithm, Graphic Design etc. Students can choose any one of them based on his/her interest. Students can find the internship companies in the web portal like Internshala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?