25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech from NIT. I am in 3rd year now and studying Computer Science Engineering branch. I want to know what are the various topics I should be knowing so that I can apply for Internship in Software companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  4. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  5. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  8. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in CTS for B.Tech(Software Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Suitable topics to do Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  12. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  16. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  17. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  18. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
12th September 2015, 02:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech from NIT. I am in 3rd year now and studying Computer Science Engineering branch. I want to know what are the various topics I should be knowing so that I can apply for Internship in Software companies?
You can choose on below given topics which are easy to understand for your internship

1)Image processing

2)Pattern recognition

3)Soft computing

4)AI

5)Algorithm
15th September 2015, 05:37 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Default Re: Topics available to do Internship in any Software company for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hi,

If you are interested in web development then you must be good at each tier namely:

* presentation layer
* database layer
* business logic layer

If you know atleast one kind in each layer then you will be good in this type of development.

For presentation layer: html, css, jquery
For database layer: sql
For business logic layer: Java, Jsf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?