15th July 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello sir,
This is Anjali sahu from B.Tech CSE branch from B.T.I.R.T. (sagar).I want to apply in Infosys,IBM,TCS,HCL,HP,CISCO,JUNIPER,igate,Accentu re for 45day major training purpose,So sir please send me the whole way to get training in these institutes.
Thankyou ....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  2. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  3. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  4. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  6. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  7. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  8. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. When Off campusing begins for MNCs?
  10. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  11. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  12. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  14. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  15. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  16. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  17. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
10th August 2014, 02:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Internships play a vital role in the overall development of a student and making them ready for the professional world. It not only increases the knowledge but also helps in the providing professional experience to the students. However, it is quite tough to get internship these days especially in the reputed companies like TCS, Accenture and Infosys. These is because of the huge number of applicants and the preference of these organizations to students of Tier-1 institutes.

You can get internship opportunity in Infosys,IBM if you are from the top IITs or NITs. Otherwise you should have good contacts with the high ranking officials working in these companies. The details of the internship opportunities for other talented people are displayed in their official websites when such vacancies are present. TCS recruits interns on the basis of written exam followed by resume evaluation for the normal candidates while for students of top institutes of the country, it recruits after evaluation of resume only.

Companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS, HCL are multinational companies and are extremely reputed. Training in these companies are indeed fruitful and you will get to learn a lot. It is good that you are looking forward to training in these companies. Although HCL has training centers across India, other companies do not have.

So you can directly contact the HCL training centers to seek admission in it. For companies like TCS, Wipro, they only offer internships. Internships can be availed if you are a student of Tier-1 institute or pass their written and personal interview test. IBM offers certification exams which you can avail from any of the computer training institutes which has a partnership with IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?