28th January 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Is training necessary to get a good job after MCA?

After the completion of MCA degree training is required to get a good job?which company will be better ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is training necessary to get a good job after MCA? -- [New]
  2. What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?
  3. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  4. What to do after MCA to get Good Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best place to study MCA so as to get a good job?
  6. What preparation or certification programs should I do while doing MCA to get good job after MCA?
  7. How may I find six months paid training in the final year of MCA program?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  9. When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?
  10. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  11. How can I find a good job after completion of MCA with 70% marks?
  12. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  13. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  14. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  15. Is it good to do BCA and MCA after 12th from job point of view? Can I get a good job after doing MCA?
  16. Any 2 years PG course after BCA without Maths?
  17. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  18. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
6th March 2014, 09:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is training necessary to get a good job after MCA?

It is nice to see you aspire for an internship/training opportunity. Internship/training opportunities are the excellent means to catch the eye of the modern recruiters,be it any field or sector. Internship are essential for the overall growth of a candidate and make him/her ready for any profession. Internship help in the development of mind as well as personality of a student who is going to be a part of the professional world in the near future since it inculcates various principles of professionalism within the students. Students get an idea of professionalism and the taste of pressure in the professional sphere. It also enlightens various aspects of their personality and bring out the best performance of the talent present inside them. It helps in instilling the spirit of hard working and dedication to achieve success among the interns.

During an internship, usually a student is given a project by a company and a team to work with. Specific tenure is declared for the internship from beforehand and the project given needs to be completed within a specific time period. The intern has to work like an employee for that particular period of time working on the assigned project. He/She has to work in accordance with other team members to make the project successful. Thus, through the internship the student also learns the importance of team spirit and apply them in real world. He/She gets a good idea regarding the effectiveness of working in a team which results in shaping their personality by making them versatile and of adjusting nature to various tough circumstances.

The pressure of completing the project within the stipulated time and that too accomplishing it successfully definitely helps the students to know the professional pressure and develop the quality of delivering the best under pressure. It also gives an opportunity to apply the theoretical concepts in the real world and see how they actually work. Apart from these, there are various info which an intern get to learn from the professionals working in the concerned firm. Thus, an internship reshapes the personality of a student by transforming him/her to a professional as per the industry requirement.

In most of the interviews and recruitment processes, both on-campus as well as off-campus, students having internship experience are always given more preference since the companies are well aware that the concerned candidate knows the principles of professionalism and can cope up with the pressure in the professional world. In modern world, various companies are also offering vocational training programmes and field visits to give the students a better idea regarding the industry and its working pattern. Some even provide stipends which are handsome amount thereby adding to the pocket money of any student.

You should internship/training in IT companies since you are from MCA background.
19th March 2014, 12:28 PM
grrassolution

Default Re: Is training necessary to get a good job after MCA?

Hi dear... As per my opinion it is not necessary but it is a good thing to grow your career. Training is also supported with the help of live projects. This provides industrial exposure to the candidates & helps the Candidate to finding a suitable job in IT industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?