31st May 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Training in OIL company will be helpful to get government job or not?

hello sir,I am 3rd year student having ECE branch.i want to do a training in oil industry.it will helpful for getting government job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  2. How to do training in merchant navy in oil taker? What is the process for it?
  3. Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher?
  4. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical?
  5. Procedure of internship at HEC? List of documents required?
  6. Training and job in any private or government company for engineering after 12th standard with 86% marks in PCM?
  7. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  8. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?
  11. Chances to get first class in 12th to get job in Oil company?
  12. How can I get a job in Kuwait Oil Company if I am a fresher in mechanical engineering? What courses do I need to take up to get a job in KOC?
  13. What can I do to get Job in Indian Oil Company?
  14. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  15. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  16. What to do for job in Kuwait Oil company?
  17. How many times can I attempt IES EXAM (OBC category) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I apply for internship? I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year
8th June 2014, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in OIL company will be helpful to get government job or not?

ECE is one of the dynamic branches in the field of engineering. It can be said that it has the widest scope in modern world and in the future. However, electronics is still in its developing stage in India. So the opportunities in electronics field is limited in India. Training and internships have become an integral part of the professional courses like engineering. It is nice to see you getting prepared for a training course in oil industry.

First of all, you must remember that knowledge never goes waste. Hence whatever you learn you must implement in your life or it will be useful in some part of your life. Training in oil industry will definitely be helpful since you will get to learn the depth of many concepts, many new concepts and the real world implementation of the concepts. Along with these, the most important thing which you will gain from the training is professional experience and the standard of working in professional arena. It will help you a lot further in your life as well as be an additional point of benefit in your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?