1st November 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing Software Testing Training for BCA(H) graduate?

I am a BCA(H) graduate and now I am planning to do Software Testing Training. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do Software Testing Training? If yes, then what are the benefits?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  2. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  3. Scope of MBA finance graduate in IT Industries?
  4. Which course to take up for getting a job in software testing?
  5. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  6. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  7. What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?
  8. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  9. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  10. List of companies for software testing in Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  12. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  13. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  14. Best Institutes/Companies which provides Six Weeks/Six Months Industrial Training in Java, Android, Iphone, .NET, PHP, Web/Graphic Design, Software Testing, SEO in Java, Android, Iphone, .NET, PHP, Web/Graphic Design, Software Testing, SEO?
  15. Which one to choose between software development and software testing if am from EEE branch?
  16. Which course to join in software testing field?
  17. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  18. Total fee expenses and duration of Software Testing Training in Infocus Technologies
20th January 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Software Testing Training for BCA(H) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BCA(H) graduate and now I am planning to do Software Testing Training. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do Software Testing Training? If yes, then what are the benefits?

The main benefit of studying any software testing training course is to find jobs. Candidates after completion of the software testing course with good academic background can find jobs in various software companies. Candidates after completion of the software testing course can work in various organizations as Software Test Engineer, Automation Tester, Senior Software Tester, Consultant – Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Engineer, Test Engineer (Manual Testing), Junior Software Tester, etc. Candidates can find jobs in the job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?