23rd July 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?

sir,im a B.Tech civil fresher(2013 passed out) with 7.1 cgpa.Im trying for job rite now.But i want to make sure that which is best,internship/job?if so can u give me list of companies who offer internship.plz help me to lighen my life

Related Questions:
  1. Job is good or internship for B.Tech Civil fresher? Companies who offers internship?
  2. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  3. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  6. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  12. List of IT companies to do Internship being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?
  13. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  16. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
15th March 2017, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?

Being a Civil Engineer you are eligible to apply for both internship and jobs. You have completed your engineering in 2013, so if you go for internship now then you will waste some more valuable time. Therefore, it would be better for you if you opt for job rather than internship. But, internship is also very important for the students, because during that time they gets introduced to the company and their working techniques. So, now you can start working in a company instead of wasting much time.

Here are some of the top companies which offers internship:

> Ashok Leyland

> Tata Motors

> Mahindra

> L&T

> TCS

> Syntel

> Infosys

> Wipro

> BHEL

> BEL

> NTPC

> DRDO

> BSNL

> SAIL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?