26th November 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What to do for Articleship without skipping college after CS Executive? Can I do it in distance mode?

Hello sir, I have completed CS Executive and studying LLB course from Allahabad. Please tell what should I do for Articleship without skipping college? Can I do it in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do Articleship after CS Executive if, already doing Articleship in CA?
  2. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  3. Procedure to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship? -- [New]
  4. Where should I go to do Articleship after CS Executive in Delhi NCR and Greater Noida? How long I have to do Articleship for CS course?
  5. Is it compulsory to do Articleship for doing CS course? How much salary will I get during Articleship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  7. What is the starting package after completing CS executive?
  8. Is there any exemptions in CS Executive programme?
  9. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  10. Is it necessary to do Articleship from an MNC to complete CS course?
  11. Am I eligible for executive MBA from NIBM after pursing CA, B.Com and completing 3.5 years articleship training?
  12. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  13. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  14. Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  16. Courses for post graduation in correspondence education after completing B.Com from KU?
  17. Scope in FMCG industry for B.Com fresher?
  18. How to take admission in engineering college in distance mode for B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?