1st December 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Courses for post graduation in correspondence education after completing B.Com from KU?

I am a working person in Bangalore. I have completed my B.Com graduation from karnataka University, Dharwad. I want to study more and learn more. So could I have more information about the courses that available for post graduation in correspondence education?

Related Questions:
  1. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  2. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  3. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
  4. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  5. Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?
  6. List of post graduation courses can be done by a Marine engineer through correspondence?
  7. Can I do correspondence PG course from foreign universities?
  8. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  11. Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?
  12. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  13. What are the courses I can consider after completion of my graduation?
  14. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  15. PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?
  16. Can I study M.Com and MBA at the same time?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  18. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
2nd December 2015, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses for post graduation in correspondence education after completing B.Com from KU?

You can apply for M.Com or M.A in a commerce subject if you want to do the course in correspondence mode. IGNOU is the leading open university to pursue such courses.

There is MBA also offered in distance mode these days which are called executive MBA for working people. If you are working then executive MBA is a good option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?