16th March 2023, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do next what extra can i do to make myself differnt for others and achieve more?

Presently i am a btech 3rd year student and i am very concerned about what to do next what extra can i do to make myself differnt for others and achieve more?
what are the companies that can stipen us in 6 months training ?

16th March 2023, 02:45 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What to do next what extra can i do to make myself differnt for others and achieve more?

It's great that you're thinking about what you can do to differentiate yourself from others and achieve more. Here are some suggestions:

Build your skills: Consider taking online courses or certifications in areas that interest you or that are in demand in the job market. This will not only help you gain knowledge and expertise but also make you more marketable to employers.

Get involved in projects: Look for opportunities to work on projects that align with your interests and career goals. This could be through internships, research projects, or volunteering. Working on projects will help you gain practical experience and develop your problem-solving and communication skills.

Attend events and network: Attend conferences, career fairs, and other events related to your field to meet industry professionals, learn about the latest trends, and make connections that could lead to future job opportunities.

Build your personal brand: Develop a professional online presence by creating a LinkedIn profile and a personal website that showcases your skills, experiences, and achievements. This will help you stand out to potential employers and show them what makes you unique.

Regarding your question about companies that offer stipends for training, it depends on your field and location. Many companies offer internships or training programs that come with stipends or other forms of compensation. You can start by researching companies in your area or field of interest and checking their career websites for internship opportunities. Additionally, your college's career center may have resources or connections to help you find internships or training programs with stipends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?