12th December 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL?

Respected Sir, Now I am doing pre final year for Aeronautical Engineering. I need to join the Apprentice Training Prograamme with Certification. Kindly give me details and I need the training Institutions list and how can I join them? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Vinith

31st May 2019, 06:37 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL?

28 September is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL.

Some eligibility criteria :-

i.Candidate should posses a Diploma in Engineering \ Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized board of technical education in India (Candidate must be an Indian Nationalist).

ii. Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.

iii. Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.

iv. Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible.

v. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?