12th December 2013, 11:58 AM
nirbhay kumar tiwari

Procedure and details for training in HAL?

Hello sir,
I am b.tech. 1st student and I am training from HAL.
Please give me procedures for training and detail
of outher require.

19th May 2017, 10:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and details for training in HAL?

Procedure to do training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):

As you are still pursuing 1st year of B.Tech, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited with the present criteria. There is certain minimum eligibility criterion that is to be maintained.

>> You must have possessed a Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> You must be an Indian Citizen in order to be eligible.

>> As you are still pursuing 1st year of B.Tech, you are not eligible to do training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).

Click here for Instructions to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?