26th July 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in TCS and Infosys like companies?

Can I get internship in TCS,INFOSYS,like that companies in first year? If yes ,then what is the procedure for that?

Reply as soon as possible on my mail or give me the information over here with complete details? Hope that someone will answer!

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in TCS and Infosys like companies? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  7. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  12. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  13. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  14. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
4th October 2016, 02:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in TCS and Infosys like companies?

No, you cannot get internship just at your 1st year in companies like TCS and Infosys. These are the topmost mnc's and only prefer candidates who have completed their 2nd year. To get internship in these companies you must have a strong contact with the employees working there. You can only get the internship opportunity if they refers your name to the concerned authority. Personal application without any reference will et neglected by them.

Or you can apply through your college. You have to get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Now prepare a resume, attach the letter with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

You will get a reply through an acknowledgement letter after the selection of your resume. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Later on you will be called to appear for a written examination followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing both you can start your training in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?