30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors?

Hi,

I am Nisha katayan. I am pursuing my bachelors in business administration from banasthali university. And would like to do my summer internship in Tata motors. I am in 4th semester now.
I will be obliged if u will let me know the procedure to be followed for applying for the same.

17th September 2016, 12:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors?

You are eligible to apply internship in Tata Motors after completion of 4th semester. You have to visit the official website of Tata Motors to start your application procedure. There you have to search for column named with CAREER. After doing this you have to click on the 'student and graduates' option under 'join us' tab. There you will find your application form. You simply have to fill it properly and try to submit before due date. If they approved your application, you will be informed by email or call. Then you have to face a technical interview. After that you can start your summer internship from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?