12th November 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

hello
please tell me can i get summer internship from DRDO???
and what should i have to do to get it?
i m in b.tech mechanical engg last year......
please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  3. DRDO internship application procedure?
  4. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  9. Can I apply for summer internship in DRDO if I am a student of BSc applied physics from central university of Jharkhand
  10. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  11. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  16. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  18. How can I apply for summer internship program in DRDO or in BHEL after doing B.Tech 3rd year
17th September 2016, 03:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

As you are a student of B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) final year, so you are eligible to apply for internship in DRDO. Good academic record is very important to apply for internship. Your minimum percentage of marks should be 65%.

At first send a request letter regarding your internship to DRDO prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. Also take a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the college.

Prepare a resume, attach the documents needed and send it along with the letter to the HR department of DRDO. Having a reference in the organisation will make the internship process much easier and simple for you.

If your resume gets shortlisted, then you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview. DRDO may conduct a written test for the selection process. After clearing the selection process and the interview, you will be eligible to start your internship in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?