21st February 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL?

What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL? Have anyone applied for it before? Can someone provide me the correct information which we need to follow for it as I am totally confused what needs to be done because no one have the correct information for it. Looking forward to get a reply soon over here.

Thank you.

21st December 2017, 10:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL?

First of all you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to get a recommendation letter from your college and send it with your resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. They will shortlist the candidates and will call them according to their eligibility. After that you have to appear for personal interview for the selection.
21st December 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL? Have anyone applied for it before? Can someone provide me the correct information which we need to follow for it as I am totally confused what needs to be done because no one have the correct information for it. Looking forward to get a reply soon over here.

Thank you.

Those students who are studying in the 4th and 6th semester of engineering, i.e. electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science/IT, Mechanical and Metallurgy are eligible to apply for the internship in BHEL. They have to apply to the General Manager, HR at the BHEL office through their college training and placement cell. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral. Therefore, it is better to apply for internships in BHEL with employee referral. Some students may be interviewed through telephone before selection. Students have to apply for internships with a NOC letter from their college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?