26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Tata steel?

I am the student of M.Sc.Tech in material science and engg(6th sem) from central institute of plastics engg & technology bbsr and iwant to make winter internship at tata steel jajpur,odisha .what are the procedure?plaese can you help me about this?

30th June 2016, 12:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Tata steel?

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to collect the application form from the registered branch office or you can also fill up the application form online by visiting its official website and after you have filled up the application form and provided the required details for it, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the training process.
30th June 2016, 02:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Tata steel?

Only students from well reputed institutes can apply for internship in Tata Steel. They have developed a program named Prashikshan for internship. You have to submit your C.V., application form, reference(If any), project details(if any) to the concern department authority. After scrutiny of applications, excellent candidates were called for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?