26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed getting the internship in Mathura Refinery?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My son, SANDEEP YADAV is studying B. Tech. (Mechanical) in third year at Amity University Rajasthan. I request your honor to permit him for his Summer Internship Training at Mathura Refinery. Kindly consider my request and confirm.

Thanks & regards.
RAJESHWAR YADAV

29th June 2016, 11:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed getting the internship in Mathura Refinery?

I cannot request the company to allow you to get enrolled in the internship as it is not in our jurisdiction and neither is is possible.

However, I can very much tell you the procedure for it.

You will have to fill up the application form first of all if you are eligible for the program, you should therefore check your eligibility first. If however, you are eligible for the program, you will be allowed to get admission in the program.

You will have to fill up the application form by providing the details asked for and after filling up the application form and submitting it along with the required documents, you will be very much eligible to get enrolled in the program.
30th June 2016, 02:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed getting the internship in Mathura Refinery?

First of all you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for internship in Mathura refinery. You must have to score at least 55% marks without any backlog in your engineering exams. After fulfilling the eligibility criteria you have to apply for recommendation latter from the 'training and placement cell' of your college. You have to submit your application with your cv in the 'training cell' of company. Take care about the due date and try to submit your application as soon as possible. If you were found eligible as per the company's policy, then you will be called for interview. After clearing the interview you can start your internship in Mathura Refinery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?