26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISRO after 2nd year B.Tech?

What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISRO after 2nd year B.Tech? Can you please give me the steps which I have to follow for the same? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  5. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  6. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  16. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
1st July 2016, 12:47 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for summer internship in ISRO after 2nd year B.Tech?

For your kind information i want to inform you that there is no scheme of summer internship in ISRO. But you can apply for apprenticeship program of one year. If you got selected for the apprenticeship program then you will got stipend from the ISRO. However if you have a solid approach in ISRO, then you can apply for summer internship in ISRO. You have to submit your c.v. including your project details and purpose of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?