26th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an internship in TCS and other IT companies?

Hello sir, I am Sahana. I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering. After completion of B.Tech I want to do internship from TCS or any other IT companies? So, please tell me how to apply for it?

30th June 2016, 02:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an internship in TCS and other IT companies?

For pursuing internship in any IT company you will need an academic resume(including all projects details). So first of all you should make a C.V. After that search for any reference in that company who can recommend your application for internship. Afterwards submit your application with reference(if any) in the HRD section of the company. If they respond to your application then you can start your internship from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?