8th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for taking up training in your company entrance exam?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am student of electrical engineering in bits edu campus,baroda and now i am enter in 4th year after one months.so i take a training in your company. please sir,you say about how i will take training in your company? Can someone please help me on this?

12th September 2017, 08:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking up training in your company entrance exam?

In order to apply for internship in any company, first of all you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Then prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the HOD of the company.

If they have any vacancy then they will call you to go through their selection procedure after which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?