1st February 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Training procedure and fee for one month training?

sir, i am student of b.tech 3rd yr with ME from VCTM ALIGARH GBTU(UPTU)
Sir i want to know about training procedure, & fee for training in company
The training preiod will be 20th june to 30th july

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of 6 month training?
  2. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  5. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  6. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  7. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  9. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  10. Procedure to get a seat in 6 months industrial training while doing degree in CSE trade?
  11. One month training in mechanical companies?
  12. Process of CS training in Jodhpur? Fee for training?
  13. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  14. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  16. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  17. Procedure of training while pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?

1st March 2014, 01:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training procedure and fee for one month training?

Being in third year of engineering, you should have already done your first training course after the second year. Anyways, there is a saying, "Better late than never". We will definitely give you all the necessary info regarding training-procedure, fee and other details.

Training are offered by various companies as well as centers authorized by government. In companies, you have an added advantage of experiencing the professional scenario. Being in mechanical branch, you should do training in :-
- PSUs
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants ,etc.
You can also learn courses like Autocad, Catia, etc.
The fees depends on the course you are undertaking and various from company to company. It usually ranges between 4000-10000 for one month course.
You need to apply via the application form available from the concerned company or concerned company's website along with a NOC letter from your college.
NOC- No Objection Certification

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?