30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have completed the internship but not received the certificate yet?

I am Dr. NIKITA Narendra Nagdev I have completed my internship on 31st August 2011 from SMBT Dental College Sangamner (MUHS Nasik) and expected to get BDS degree certificate in coming two to three months from Mumbai university and i have all other related documents can i apply now before 31st oct 2011 as the web site is not updated.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get my B.Ed certificate, if completed 6 years back? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do if I have not received my graduation certificate?
  4. B.ED passout certificate & marks sheet not received
  5. Can I get the certificate of BDS if I skip internship for the preparation of NBDE exam?
  6. Where should I do summer internship being an MBA in Finance holder? Minimum duration to complete internship?
  7. How to get migration certificate from CBSE, if school has not received?
  8. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  9. How to get the post graduation diploma certificate if I haven't received it from the institute?
  10. Whether Internship is mandatory for getting certificate of ICWAI?
  11. What should I do next if qualifed in UGC-NET and received JRF certificate?
  12. CSIR NET certificate not received even after 7 years
  13. How to apply for apprentice certificate after IRC Mechanic trade?
  14. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  15. Is DIPP internship certificate useful or not?
  16. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  17. Does it matter where from you completed your internship? Will that matter for getting a job?
  18. Can I get certificate without appearing in any Internship program being a BDS final year student?
30th August 2016, 05:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I have completed the internship but not received the certificate yet?

As the website is not updated, you cannot do much about it.

The most you can do is to visit the university personally and apply for an emergency degree.

Pay some extra fee and you will get the degree the same day. If they do not provide that then you may inquire for the problem and talk to the concerned authorities regarding the issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?