8th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of btech 2nd yr from chemical engg i want to do internship training from gail bt i have no idea to how to apply letter for training so please tell us? What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL? Kindly give me the complete information on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do summer training and to apply for that? What are the steps to be followed?
  2. What steps I should follow to apply for internships in BHEL/ECIL/BEL companies?
  3. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  5. Training from Kribhco Ltd. will be better or from GAIL, Noida(no plant)?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  7. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the steps I need to follow to become an IPS officer?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?
  10. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  11. How can I become an engineer? I want to concentrate in maths
  12. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  13. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  14. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  16. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  17. How to apply for internship in GAIL?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?
13th September 2015, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL?

GAIL has set up training institute for working professionals in which one can apply via online mode. However, there is no such provision of online applications for students. So you need to contact the concerned branch of GAIL and apply via offline mode. You need to approach the HR department of the concerned branch of GAIL and have a discussion with the officer-in-charge. Get to know the details of the training and the procedure of application. Follow the instructions of the concerned authority, get the application form, fill it up correctly and submit it with required documents to enroll yourself for the training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?