16th November 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

When PMCH invites application for MBBS internship programme?

Hello sir, I am studying in MBBS course from NMCH, Patna and after completion of it want to do internship from PMCH, Patna. When PMCH invites for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company among TCS, Wipro, DLF invites application form to do summer internship for B.Sc CS student? Seats available for it?
  2. When ISRO invites application form for internship in Mechanical engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field?
  4. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  5. Does Oil India Limited, Reliance Petroleum, ONGC and Petronet LNG invites application for internship in Petrochemical engineering? Procedure for it?
  6. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  7. Whom to approach for HSBC Global Internship Programme? What is the structure of this programme?
  8. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  9. How to join HAL, Korwa for internship in EEE? When the HAL invites for internship? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  11. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is The Hyatt Internship Programme a paid internship programme? How much they pay?
  13. How to join Infosys InStep program being MBA(Finance) 4th semester student? Brief idea about this program?
  14. Whom to approach for HSBC Global Internship Programme? Structure of this programme?
  15. When does BHEL invites to do internship in Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? Will I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details?
  18. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?