16th November 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any written exam conducted for the training of Air Hostess? Which type of questions are asked in the exam and duration of it?

Hello sir, I am 17 years old and my height is 5.5 fit. I want to know that is there any written exam conducted for the training of Air hostess? If, yes then which types of questions asked in the exam and what is the duration of the training of Air hostess?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?
  2. What is the date of the entrance test for Air Hostess training?
  3. Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess? -- [New]
  4. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  5. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  7. Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution?
  8. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  9. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?
  10. How can I get admission in an Air Hostess Training Institution? Do I have to apply for any written test?
  11. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  12. What type of questions will be asked for NDA? What is the duration?
  13. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  14. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess training in institute?
  15. Is it necessary to do training before facing interview for Air Hostess?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  18. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?