27th May 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Whether doing Internship in Private company is valid for B.Tech student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that doing the
Internship in a Private Company is valid?
I have done an Internship in starting of
B.Tech third year is valid?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  6. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  8. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  11. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Experience certificate provided by private Coal companies are valid or not?
  16. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa?
  17. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
31st May 2015, 09:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether doing Internship in Private company is valid for B.Tech student?

I think that getting training simply means get practical knowledge about core field.

Training is very important part of every student.

But according to me it does not matter from where you take your training but the condition is that you must get exact practical knowledge about your work.

However it is necessary for the valid certification that your training provider must be registered from any good affiliations.

So we can say that private training certification are also valid if it provide exact information about the core field in which you complete your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?