12th March 2018, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Whether Samsung India Software Centre, Noida offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply for 45 days training in SISC?

Hello, I have completed 5th semester of my B.Tech ECE. I want to do 45 days training in SISC, Noida. I want to know that SISC i.e.; Samsung India Software Centre provides training or not? If SISC is providing then tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Does IBM Noida offer 45 days Training? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Whether Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply for 45 days training in CEERI?
  3. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar while doing 5th semester B.Tech?
  4. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  9. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  11. Where is the training centre located in Delhi for doing summer training in Samsung and Nokia?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  13. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?
  15. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech 5th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?