2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in Fortune International?

Hello, I have applied for an internship in Fortune International for Summer. But the problem is, I got backlog in my 5th semester. I haven’t got backlog before but this time I got. I am a student of B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering. So, my question is, they will terminate me before joining?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in IIT Bhubaneswar?
  2. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester?
  4. For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to change the Laboratory of Plan My Health if already applied for an Internship?
  6. Possibility to change the Laboratory of DRDO if already applied for an Internship?
  7. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  9. Where I can get international level Internship being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Is it true that St.Hopkins college offers 6 months internship in abroad?
  12. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  13. Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course?
  14. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Summer internship in Applied Geophysics?
  16. Can I get job after completing Internship from TriMindTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?
  17. Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Can I do Internship from WIPRO if got backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech CSE? What is the minimum percentage required to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship?
14th March 2018, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in Fortune International?

If you have got the confirmation for joining the internship, then no need to worry because they don't make any changes after selection. Once you are selected, you can continue.

Just make sure you clear the backlogs as soon as possible, if you want to get a job after internship, because most of the top companies don't accept backlog candidates.
15th March 2018, 01:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in Fortune International?

No, there wont be a problem in training or internship due to the backlog.

But if you are thinking for a job in the company, then you have to clear the backlo0g before the joining otherwise they will terminate you as you have to produce the degree before the joining.

The degree will be alotted to you only after you clear all the exams. So, you have to clear all the backlogs before a job, but it wont hamper the possibilities of training or internship.
18th August 2021, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

will i get terminated because of having a backlog if applied for internship in DRDO?
27th June 2022, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

hello i got backlog in my 2nd sem and Intel send me the offer letter for internship will they cancel my offer letter for this backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?