31st December 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello,
I am presently doing my 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in NIT Trichy. I couldn't able to clear one subject and have a backlog due to health problem. So how can this effect me from doing Internship after 2nd year? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Civil Engineering student do internship in SAIL with backlog?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  4. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  6. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  13. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  14. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  15. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  18. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
30th September 2016, 12:46 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Backlog doesn't effect to your internship.

As you are in your 2nd year of your B.Tech, it is your best time to go for internship through your college. Besides, you had your health problem, so you couldn't do anything if health problem happens.

As you are a Mechanical Engineering student, you can go for internship in these companies

> L&T
> ALSTOM
> TATA Motors
> IOCL
> BHEL
> ONGC
27th January 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Is it difficult to do internship after 2nd year of b.tech in Bhel Hyderabad by having 1 backlog in my 2nd year 1st semester???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?