28th May 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

A year dropped student can get internship in any Electronics company or not?

Well dear respected sir, i am a year dropped student in this year, so can I get internship in any electronics company or not in such situation?

Related Questions:
  1. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  2. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  3. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  4. How to do internship in any MNC company being an Electronics 4th year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  6. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  7. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  8. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  9. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  10. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  16. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  17. Electronics companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  18. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
31st May 2016, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A year dropped student can get internship in any Electronics company or not?

Yes, you can still opt for internship opportunity in electronics company inspite of having a year dropped. There is no problem in application, however, you might not be given higher preference when the concerned authority finds some other similar candidate profile with no year gap. You need to make sure that you have good knowledge of your domain and should make a good resume highlighting your strengths to compensate your year gap. Some companies also conduct interviews before recruiting interns. Here you need to strike hard and perform well to get the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?