15th December 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?

I am a Student of B-tech 2nd year studying in Computer Science & Engineering Department.
I want to join the 6 week Summer Training course at IBM on PHP language in Kolkata. I want to know whether I am eligible to join the training session now,or i can only do it only in 3rd or 4th year?
For training on PHP, what is the course fee for the summer training?
If I am still eligible,then, I do have a family relative working in IBM. in such condition, can I get any preference to join the training? I also want to know which section of the company should i contact to get proper channel regarding my training?
I would be highly obliged to get prompt response for my queries.

29th January 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?

I am a student of 2nd year computer Science student in Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal. How to apply for a 4 to 6 week summer training in IBM?
6th May 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?

Sir/Mam,
I am writing a letter to bid you to make me blessed with opportunity to complete an Internship through your company.
I am a student of CSE Department(3rd Year). I am eager to know about the criteria the mentioned as above.
I will be highly obliged if you kindly mail the above required for me to know from your company to experience a good competition at IBM. My mail I'd is- [email protected].
Thanking you
Yours faihfully,
Sukanya BASU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?