17th April 2012, 05:29 PM
adviteeya

How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?

i am doing my engineering degree and presently i am in 6'th semester i am having a two confusion?
1. I want to do summer training for which i have been given 4to 5 weeks from my college?
2. I want to know the difference between summer training and industrial training?

1st December 2013, 02:19 PM
bindusagardash

Default Re: How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?

Yes u are asking such a great question.so donot be conffosued.i am telling you as example.summer trainning is a trainning period which you may doing in only summer period that may be a autocad ,workshop provided by cttc or you may join a project trainning.but industrial trainning is that which trainning is going through a particular industries.reffered by your college.what ever may be that both seems alike.both of them are valuable to aliberate your carrier upp.all the very best.
3rd October 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?

sir im 3rd year mechanical student i want to do some mechanical project in good company.please tel the procedure for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?