23rd December 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Ph.D course through GATE exam results?

Is it possible to take admission in Ph.D through gate exams results? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission for Ph.D with GATE score?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  4. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  5. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  7. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  9. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  10. Can i get admission in Ph.D through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in PhD Pharmacology with scholarship?
  12. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  13. Admission in Ph.D course through GATE exam results? -- [New]
  14. Is there any other way to take admission in PhD?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  16. Where I can get admission to study PhD if qualified in GATE and secured 59% in M.Sc(Physics)?
  17. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD through GATE scorecard?

25th December 2015, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Ph.D course through GATE exam results?

Yes, GATE qualified candidates are eligible for PH.D admission surely and they don't need to appear for any other entrance exam. All you have to do is apply for admission when admission is announced on the basis of your GATE score.

You have to just perform well in the interview stage of the institute or university for admission. Just get your research topic ready because there will be viva and interview on the basis of your scientific writeup.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?