23rd March 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Education) course in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

28th March 2019, 07:37 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?

The admission to PhD programmes at Rajiv Gandhi University is based on a common entrance exam know as RGUMPET. The students who holds valid UGC/CSIR-JRF ship are exempted from writing the exam. The students who are having 55% marks in Master's degree in relevant subject are eligible to appear the test. The qualified students shall produce all the relevant documents during Viva-Voce. NCL candidates should produce NCL certificate issued for the current year. Candidates qualifying the test are required to appear for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?