3rd January 2021, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

I want to get admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University for studying PhD course in Physics. Can I know the procedure for getting admission? Please help me to know about the admission procedure of this PhD program in this college.

5th January 2021, 05:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant have to go through interview to secure admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
http://www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
5th January 2021, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

--- Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University ---

Candidates qualified in the VSURESET or who have passed UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE/SLET etc. examination will receive one application form for admission.

Each qualified candidate should attend a viva-voce in which he/she shall present the outline of the proposed research.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.simhapuriuniv.org
5th January 2021, 10:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

°°° To study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University, the candidate has to appear in VSU Research Entrance Test ( VSURESET ).

PhD degree programs shall be pursued either on full-time or part-time basis in the subject concerned or the post graduation.

Mere qualifying in the entrance exam will not ensure admission unless the eligibility conditions are satisfied.

Candidates who have passed UGC/CSIR NET/SLET/GATE examination, DST - Inspire, ICMR, DBT etc, fellowship holders are exempted from the entrance test.
However, they have to apply for consideration for direct admission.

A candidate who is in employment may be permitted to carry out part time PhD only.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.simhapuriuniv.org
6th January 2021, 12:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Vikrama Simhapuri University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection for the Vikrama Simhapuri University is done on the basis of the score obtained in APRCET (Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test) followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in by clicking on 'Apply Now' link. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?