20th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for various Teaching posts?

Sir,
what is the age limit for various teaching post i. e. assistant professor, associate professor & professor? and what is the GR No.?

21st May 2014, 09:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit for various Teaching posts?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know the various age limits as per the rule for the teaching post in various posts of teaching. So I am going to tell you the teaching posts and the age limits which are the criteria for the posts.

So the various teaching posts are – 1. AIIMS Jodhpur teaching or professor post and for that the age limit is up to 34 to 50 years. Then, 2. Teacher job in Punjab University and the age limit should be from 28 to 50 above for the post which is suitable for the post. Then 3- Assistant professor Job in Delhi Mechanical University and the age limit should be 30 to 56 years of age with 2 years of experience. Then comes 4 –TGT and PRT teacher job in AMU in Aligarh and the age limit is 30 to 45 years of age as per schedule. Then 5 – lecture post in pune university as the age limit is up to 36 to 47 years of age or above for the post. Then 6 – Lecture post in Cochin University and the age limit are up to 30 to 50 years of age.

So these are the various teaching and professor job post and the age limit for the job which applicable for the job as per rule.
12th May 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

THE MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT OF A PROFESSOR IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN A STATE UNIVERSITY APPROVED BY UGC
28th April 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am currently working as HR professional in a leading IT company in India and I am 37 years old. Am I eligible to apply for teaching posts in Indian universities?
7th June 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Please confirm me upper age limit for recruitment of assistant professor fo delhi universities academic colleges. [email protected]
4th July 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to become a professor in sambalpur university
7th August 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for assistant professor in SSUS, Kalady
4th January 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am 51 years old and qualified NET for AsstProfessor result on31.12.2019.I am in state Govt tr in Bihar on scale from1994.May I eligible to apply on the post of AsstProfessor in Indian Universities or colleges under UGC Norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?