29th December 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Allahabad university offering integrated Ph.D?

I want to ask, is Allahabad University offering integrated Ph.D in chemistry? Name some other universities of UP where integrated Ph.D is available.

31st December 2016, 12:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Allahabad university offering integrated Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask, is Allahabad University offering integrated Ph.D in chemistry? Name some other universities of UP where integrated Ph.D is available.
Sorry, to say that Allahabad University does not offer PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. You can do the PhD in Computer Science at some other universities.

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants who have passed M.Sc in Computer Science with at least 55% marks are eligible for PhD in Computer Science. Applicants applied have to clear the entrance test and interview for the admission.
30th March 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Allahabad university offering integrated Ph.D?

Can I know the names of government institutes offering integrated PhD in either of these like Biotechnology, Life Science or Biological Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?