27th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SLET if completed Master of Social Work about 5 years ago? Syllabus of SLET?

Friends,
I have completed Master of Social
Work about 5 years ago. Now I am eligible
for giving SLET? What is the syllabus for SLET?
Please inform me immediately.

12th June 2015, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SLET if completed Master of Social Work about 5 years ago? Syllabus of SLET?

If you have got 55% marks then you are definitely eligible for SLET but keep your gap certificates ready because you have to show that you were doing in these 5 years during document verification.

If you belong to reserved category then you need 50% marks after getting relaxation of 5% marks. You can go by the syllabus of UGC NET for social work subject because it is almost same in these exams.
11th November 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SLET if completed Master of Social Work about 5 years ago? Syllabus of SLET?

I have completed msw.Am I eligible to apply for the coming slet examination since I am from social work?please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?