27th February 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done my Mphil from Vinayaka Mission University in distance mode and now I want to do my Phd from a central university. Can I do it ? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon? Awaiting for your answer.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to do PH.D course after completion of masters through distance mode?
  7. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  8. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  10. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  13. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  14. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  16. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
27th February 2016, 04:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done my Mphil from Vinayaka Mission University in distance mode and now I want to do my Phd from a central university. Can I do it ? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon? Awaiting for your answer.

Thanks.
You have completed M.Phil degree from Vinayaka Mission University so you are eligible for Ph.D from a central university.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
21st August 2019, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?

What is the procedure to do Mphil from pgrrcde please let me know and please tell met me the fee structure .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?