23rd July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.Tech Biotechnology?

i did m.tech biotechnology , but i have not passed gate. am i eligible for phd programme in iit?? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be very helpful if you can provide me the information on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  7. Can I apply for PhD in Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee? Procedure for the same?
  8. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  9. List of universities which am eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of Biotechnology course?
  10. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. Number of seats available for Ph.D in Biotechnology at IIT-Guwahati for general student?
  14. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee or not if I haven't studies Mathematics in B.Sc?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
25th July 2016, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did m.tech biotechnology , but i have not passed gate. am i eligible for phd programme in iit?? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be very helpful if you can provide me the information on this soon as possible. Thank you!
After completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology, you can apply for Ph.D course but you must have valid a GATE score.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
25th July 2016, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.Tech Biotechnology?

Eligibility for doing Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.Tech Biotechnology:-

Candidates must have completed masters degree from a recognised University

Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in masters degree

candidates must have a valid NET scorecard

There is no age limit.
25th July 2016, 11:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have attached a file regarding the details regarding PhD course in IIT after completion of M.Tech(Bio-Technology). Kindly download the attachment and avail the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhD(IIT) brochure.pdf(949.8 KB, 2 views)
26th July 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have chosen bio tech in b tech and l want to do m tech can I get any good job and good salary in india
27th July 2016, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for Ph.D in IIT after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid GATE scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?