23rd July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing distance Ph.D programme in Management?

I have completed MBA in HR with 59%. At presenmt i am working as Associate General Manager-Hr in a multi national company.
I came to know that SMU is offring distance programme in Phd.
Please advise me how to proceed and do the couece.

Regards
Vijayakrishnan.T

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting distance course PHD in management admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management?
  3. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  4. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  5. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  6. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  8. List of universities offering distance PhD in Embryology in India
  9. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  10. List of top distance universities of Maharashtra to do PhD in Rural Management? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. How can I take admission in PhD programme in Management? I have completed MBA in finance
  12. Is there Ph.D course available to do in the topic of Tourism and Human Resource Management?
  13. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  14. How far is it valid to do PhD after distance course from NICMAR?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  18. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
26th July 2016, 12:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing distance Ph.D programme in Management?

In order to be eligible for Distance PhD programme in Management, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

> Should have a Masters degree with a minimum of 55% in it, either from SMU or any other recognized University.

> Should be recommended by the University Research Committee as well as Dept/Institute Research Protocol Evaluation Committee based on presentation of Research Protocol.

> Candidates will have to appear for PhD entrance examination conducted by the University itself.

> Candidates having passed UGC/CSIR(JRF)/GATE/SLET/NET/M.PHIL are exempted from appearing PhD entrance examination of SMU and are eligible for admission on the examination basis they have passed.
27th July 2016, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing distance Ph.D programme in Management?

To do Ph.D in Management, candidates must have a Masters degree from a recognised University with at least 55% of marks in it. Then you should appear and qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?