30th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Phil degree?

I am tammireddy. Ihad 26years service in govt college. Ihad mphil degree. Can I get phd admission? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

30th June 2016, 06:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Phil degree?

Eligibility to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Phil degree:-

Those candidates who have completed M.Phil degree from a recognised University with above 55% are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course

The candidate should be citizen of India.
30th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Phil degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am tammireddy. Ihad 26years service in govt college. Ihad mphil degree. Can I get phd admission? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!
Yes, the aspirant is eligible to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Phil course. The basic eligibility for pursuing PhD course is that the candidate must have a Master degree in any stream from a recognized university. There is no age limit for applying to the PhD course.

- Most of the universities are expecting 55% above percentage of marks at Master degree level.

- Entrance exam not necessary for those who completed their M.Phil course, but you have to attend the interview for the admission to PhD. The PhD course is available in various universities in India.
30th June 2016, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?