24th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of B.Ed with 78% and correspondence with 49% marks?

I am manjula I am Kannada mediam student my qualification is m.a.b.end.in ma I did correspondence course m.a I got 49% ,b.ed.78% persenteg can I elegbil phd? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Who can give me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of MCA in correspondence mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  4. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of B.Ed with 78% and correspondence with 49% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?
  7. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  10. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D course through correspondence from IGNOU? I have 49.6% marks in M.Com
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  18. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
24th June 2016, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of B.Ed with 78% and correspondence with 49% marks?

If you have got 49% marks in MA then it will be difficult to get admission in a Ph.D programme. Only those who have more than 55% marks in post graduation are eligible to apply. In case of reserved category there is 5% relaxation.

Hence, even if you belong to reserved category it will be difficult to become eligible for admission because you don't fulfill the minimum criteria.
25th June 2016, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of B.Ed with 78% and correspondence with 49% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am manjula I am Kannada mediam student my qualification is m.a.b.end.in ma I did correspondence course m.a I got 49% ,b.ed.78% persenteg can I elegbil phd? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Who can give me the answer?
You have got 49% marks in MA, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

The minimum educational qualification required for Ph.D entrance exam is masters degree with above 55%.

There are no age criteria.
25th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD with 49% marks in MA.
The marks scored in the Master Degree (MA) are considered for the admission to PhD programme.The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. And you have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection. This is the minimum marks eligibility for the admission to the PhD programme by the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?