25th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether GNA University offer placement to PhD(Physics) holders? Fee expenses of this PhD?

Hi Sir,
I would like to know that what kind of job I will get after doing PhD in Physics from GNA University? And this university provide placement facilities for PhD holders? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  6. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  10. Can I get PhD(Physics) admission in GNA University, Phagwara with 43% in M.Sc?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Burdwan University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?
  15. Whether B.J. Medical College offer placement facility to Pathology Diploma students? Fee expenses of this Diploma?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  17. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  18. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?