1st February 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university

I am MCA (post graduate in AICTE) and this eligible qualification for Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms. But I am working as Contributory Assistant Professor in Agriculture College since 4 years. As per agriculture university norms they require Ph.D. or NET with 2 years experience for the post of Assistant Professor in computer Application. As this post is going to be regular
Please guide me in this matter.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  3. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  4. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  5. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  6. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor? -- [New]
  7. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  8. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  9. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  10. Is it possible to do MD after BDS? if so then which subjects?
  11. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  12. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  13. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  14. What is the salary of assistant professor
  15. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.E in Instrumentation and M.Tech Power System
  16. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  17. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  18. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
15th September 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university

I have completed my MCA in 1998 with 70%. Am I exempted from NET/SET for teaching BSC IT and BSc CS
10th October 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I inrolled in P.Hd in 2008 and degree rewared in2011 .Than what I can exumped net norms UGC regulation 2009?
27th April 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE UGC/AICTE NORMS FOR ASSISTANT PROFSSOR IN PHYSICS 2016
20th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Are candidates who completed their pg through correspondence eligible to apply for the post of professors in government colleges in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?