1st December 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Integrated PhD in Microbiology?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do PhD in Microbiology. But I don't know that I have to do M.Phil or not? I don't want to do M.Phil. So, I am thinking to do Integrated PhD in Microbiology. Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  2. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  4. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  7. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  8. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  9. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  10. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  11. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  12. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  13. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  14. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  15. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  16. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  17. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  18. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
24th February 2023, 06:00 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Integrated PhD in Microbiology?

Yes, it can be beneficial to pursue an Integrated PhD in Microbiology, especially if you want to directly pursue a research-oriented career in the field. An Integrated PhD program combines both Master's and PhD courses into a single program, allowing you to complete both degrees in a shorter period of time. However, it is important to thoroughly research and evaluate the program and the institution offering it to ensure it meets your academic and career goals.

Regarding M.Phil, it is not mandatory to do M.Phil before pursuing a PhD, but some universities may require it as a prerequisite for admission to their PhD programs. It is always recommended to check the specific requirements of the institutions you are interested in applying to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?