9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Best university to do PhD in Social Work? Important dates and stipend for it?

Hello sir, I am Master of Social Work holder and now want to do PhD. Please suggest me best university for it with important dates? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(Social Work)
  2. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  4. When the notification of PhD(Social Work) in Osmania University will be released?
  5. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  7. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  8. Important dates of PhD(Political Science) entrance exam conducted by CSS University
  9. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  10. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  12. What should I do for completing Ph.D in Social Work after completion of MSW?
  13. Detailed information and important dates of admission in PhD(English) at Ranchi University?
  14. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?
  16. Important dates of PhD(Operational Research) in GITAM University? How many seats are available?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  18. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD?
1st July 2017, 01:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best university to do PhD in Social Work? Important dates and stipend for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Master of Social Work holder and now want to do PhD. Please suggest me best university for it with important dates? How much stipend I can get?
Best university to do PhD in Social Work:

University of Delhi
Address: South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?