9th January 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc pass out write JEST? Details about JEST?

I'm in second year of B.Sc. and I want to take admission in integrated Ph.D.(Astrophysics) at IIA. I have learned that I need to write JEST for taking admission to that course. I have also read that M.Sc. qualified candidates are eligible to write JEST. So am I eligible to write JEST after I complete my B.Sc or I'll have to write some other test for taking admission to this course? If yes, then please tell me about that exam.

15th August 2014, 02:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can a B.Sc pass out write JEST? Details about JEST?

Yes, as you have heard you need to do M.Sc PG course right after your UG course to be eligible for JEST exam. Any Ph.D programs in that matter needs the candidate to complete the PG course in the field without that the candidate will not be allowed for the exam.

I have attached the detailed latest eligibility criteria of JEST exam in this post for your reference. Just go through it to get more information on the same.

Have also attached the latest information brochure of JEST 2014 in this post for your reference. Check it if needed.

For more information on JEST exam, visit the official website - https://www.jest.org.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEST_Eligibility.pdf(15.6 KB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf Poster_JEST-14.pdf(554.5 KB, 180 views)
28th November 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc pass out write JEST? Details about JEST?

Is there any issue if we forget to fill the question -reasons for appearing for jest exam -in the jest form.
28th November 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any issue if we forget to fill the question -reasons for appearing for jest exam -in the jest form. if it is important then what should we do? Can we refill the form?
21st December 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

12th maths result is necessary for jest physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?